Snow








Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anya

Since the day that I found out that Anya passed away, I've wanted to post some sort of tribute to her. With school, though, I obviously haven't had much time for blogging. Monday evening, I was working on my homework (really?!) and looking for music to listen to (other than the usual iPod routine) and came across this video. This says SO much of what I was reflecting on after Anya's death. If you knew Anya, or even anything about her, I don't see how you couldn't cry while listening to this song. PLEASE let yourself cry! Mom used to say that when you cry it's harder to think straight (straight? straightly?!), but again, I know more than her about something :)

Oh my gosh. I just appreciated something new about homework... or should I thank my procrastination? or perseverance... Wow. Deep.

Anyways... I don't think you can watch this on my blog, but I know you can find it on YouTube. If the video doesn't work, try this link. Thank you Matthew West!




5 comments:

  1. I love your heart Lizzy. Really. What a blessing you are to those around you.

    You're a very special girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a wonderful heart. Thank you for loving Anne Marie and making her feel special, at least for a short time in her sweet little life. You truly were the hands of Christ when you touched her, played with her, made her feel loved. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, Jodi. I guess I can't joke about your flattery coming from some creepy 60 year old man anymore:) You're too sweet! I'm the lucky one.

    I'm glad that Anya and I each had the chance to be a part of the others' lives. Again, I'm the lucky one! She is doing so much more for me than I could have even done for her. Whether or not you have done this, pray for her intercession! She may be closer to her Daddy than I'll ever be. I know He hears us, but even if He didn't, how could He not listen to His perfect little girl? More on the never-ending prayer topic later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Lizzy, if you leave out the 'man' part you have it just about right!

    HA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're saying that you ARE a CREEPY 60 year old?!

    ReplyDelete